Sunday, October 4, 2009

Stitch is cured!

Last week Stitch (my dog) messed up one of her foot when she was playing around. She jumped up and landed with her paw curled in. (any sense?) well anyway, she made a whimpering sound and it was super sad. She was limping and was super sensitive to everything that touhes her. We were hoping it would just sleep off but we realized it didn't so we took her straight to the vet. And got medication for her and everything and now shes as healthy as a horse! Heres a picture of stitch... A little background story of Stitch: She was rescued from the humane society. Shes now about 6 or 7 years old. Stitch is a border collie & german shepard mix. My brother and I named her stitch because my aunt's dog is named Lilo and at the time Stitch was the only name that sounded good. So we just did that name but my mom wanted to name her Happy, or Lucky. Stitch like barking (friendly barking), but she doesn't really get along with dogs much. She likes laying in small dark areas, and as I am typing this she is sitting next to me by a corner of my bed.. :D I love her! (: A lot of mermories with her especially her being our very first dog!

Since I'm showing Stitch I'll show you lexus (the other baby) (:
She looks hella big right? But she's not even a year old yet..Soon tho. So as you can tell Lexus is a germane shepard. She was supose to belong to my brother. But at the time he lived on the very top floor of an apartment and Lexus wasn't potty-trained yet and was still a puppy. He took care of her for 2 weeks and handed her over to us along with the $1500 bill that HE was supose to pay since he wanted the dog. Hah. So anyways. Her personality.... Shes big and clumsy. And lazy since she has a big body. Likes dogs & humans & super friendly. She doesn't bark often at all. She gets scared easily so we have to becareful cuz she will pee (even though shes potty-trained!) haha. Lexus has a habit of giving her paw all the time! Literally! When you tell her to sit, she'll sit and give her paw. lol.

Anyways, that's is for now. Hope this was fun? Turned out way longer than it was supose to...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww thats too cute