Monday, April 12, 2010

Fruitarian

i've actually planned on becoming a fruitarian! I love fruits, and thought i need a good detox. I was deff. inspired by lorraine (thecurrentcustom). I officially started today.. BUT i am not going straight out fruitarian. I'm MAINLY going to eat fruit, but a little of other stuff, but healthy foods. Like today, I had a jimmy john sandwich #3 (totally-tuna) and the rest of the day was fruits, consisting of strawberrys, pineapple, blueberries, watermelon, & bananas. Actually i did have a tall java chip at starbucks. But other than that it went pretty well...

Being a fruitaian deff is going to cost more, since fruit doesnt come cheap anymore. I do by the pre-cut ones just so i can save myself the hassle. which will obviously cost more tho... but i'm planning to just mainly do this for 2 weeks. so i can manage.. while i'm in the process of this detox, i'm hoping to get in better shape (as in feeling more capable of running, etc.), since the next 3 weeks in my gym class we will be doing intense running daily...



No comments: